New product - some pictures

Latest Heljan Class 47s

and *my own* BR green Hymek - headcodes added but very little else.

Hornby Fowler 4P 2-6-4T - in BR livery at long last - this has had front coupling added (can't understand why Hornby don't do this) along with front footsteps:

And that (now apparantly hard to find) Hornby BR large logo blue Class 50.

These will eventually appear with further details on the *Latest News* page of my
website.

Reply to
John Turner

John,

Are Heljan still going to produce 47 334 in original Freightliner livery? I notice it has disappeared from some retailers lists.

Thanks,

Reply to
Daniel Pearson

"Daniel Pearson" wrote

I believe it's still listed in their recently released 2004 catalogue.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

Cheltenham Model Centre had at least one for sale yesterday at Warley. It includes the printed nameplate "P&O Nedlloyd".

John.

Reply to
John Lancaster

Thanks John/John. I will look out for it.

Daniel.

Reply to
Daniel Pearson