Graham Farish Class 37s - pictures.

We now have in stock three different versions of the new N-scale flywheel-drive chassis, class 37 diesel from Graham Farish. Pictures available at:-

RRP is GBP73.95 - our price is £62.99

Reply to
John Turner

Thanks for the pictures John. Any comments on how well it runs?

Cheers Clive

Reply to
Clive Summerfield

"Clive Summerfield" wrote

Pretty good, certainly a big improvement over the old Farish 37s.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

Thanks for that. Now where did I put my (son's) Christmas Present List.

Cheers Clive

Reply to
Clive Summerfield

Not complaining, John, but I thought you had a policy of not advertising your selling price on the ng?

Reply to
MartinS

"MartinS" wrote

Maybe I've changed my policy in response to others doing just that! On reflection maybe I should have shown the price in the photograph rather than on the group.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

Well, I guess you have to compete in this cutthroat world.

Interesting article in the Toronto Star about the "Wal-Mart economy".

- Saturday October 18 - Business - "Values outsourced."

Reply to
MartinS