Re: ATTN Everyone

"Anonymous" wrote

If you don't already know about Derek Hornby you can read > about some of his activities from the links below. > > Derek Hornby currently uses the email address > > derek.hornby snipped-for-privacy@btopenworld.com > > and is currently infesting uk.people.disability where he > is hated and loathed by many for his activities.

Go troll somewhere else and leave us to reach conclusions about people who may, or may not choose to post here.

John.

Cross-postings to other groups removed.

Reply to
John Turner

While chewing away on uk.sport.football, Anonymous dribbled :

I've not actually bothered reading this post, but i'm _sure_ i'm correct in assuming young Derek is a model train maker..

In which case, you really should have included the words 'ADVERT' in the subject line of this post. We don't appreciate unsolicited Model adverts here on UKSF.

Reply to
Sprout

Funny. I assumed Derek was a Football fan.

Outgoing mail checked by Norton AntiVirus 2002

Reply to
David Smith

"Anonymous" prodded a turd in uk.sport.football on Tue, 21 Oct

2003 06:21:14 GMT:

Oooo. That's quite close to me.

Does he drink in 'the cricketers'? Did he buy his car from 'Maghull on Northway'?

It's a weird, small, little world sometimes.

Reply to
Moog