Re: rec.models.scale -- Most Annoying Non-Model Related Posts

A and B are the only ones I'd love to shove a stick of dynamite in some orifice. The thing in the Ariz. desert doesn't bother me. It's not as prolific.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

And (f), though not in the same league as (a) through (d), should be the drivel posted by the clueless beings who -- unacquainted with the concept of e-mail -- use this newsgroup for two-way conversations unrelated to modeling and of absolutely no interest to anyone else here. Yes, I know I can ignore it, but all of us can ignore the other nominees as well.

Charles Metz

Reply to
Charles Metz

and g, control freaks who can't use kill files or have a clue.

Hahaha! I'd forgotton about that. My killfille is always open to him.

Add: Unselective cross-posters who draw in unrelated threads and flames from other groups.

Not so common here, but: Posters who use HTML because their newsreader supports it.

Reply to
Gernot Hassenpflug