What is it with these non model ads

What is going on. I look in to get some information on models and every other message is about how I can get high priced designer shoes or something.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dan Beavers aka modelar7

Reply to
Dan

this spam is in just about all the 20 or so google groups I have joined

Craig

Reply to
crw59

too big, too fast, and rotten all the way. google sucks.

Reply to
someone

But they are such great deals! Doesn't everyone model in designer heels???

Reply to
eyeball

Only with the correct ensemble!

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Where's your fashion sense? You build models in flats. You paint in heels.

Reply to
flak monkey

no, no, don't wear a mini, bill.

Reply to
someone

I wonder if some fashion and watch newsgroups get spammed by model ads?

"Cheap wholesale name brands: Monogram, Tamiya, Hasegawa look a likes..."

Reply to
Kaliste Saloom

That would strike everyone blind, although they could never remove that awful sight from their minds. ;)

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

add fishnets to your awful vision. hahahah.

Reply to
someone

. I look in to get some information on models and

The adds would be for fake knock-off Cyber Hobby Tiger Is, get your imitation Tasca Sherman for half price. You friends will never know the difference...

Reply to
RobG