Profiles of Warships Website ??

Recently bought the 1/350 Nagato and am interested in the upcoming Kongo, but not if the ships are fairly similar in design. (I can spend $140 lots of better ways if they look too much the same)

anyone know of a site that has profile images, even line drawings, of Japanese warships so I could compare the lines of the two ships?

thx - Craig

Reply to
crw59

on 4/6/2008 10:50 AM snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net said the following: