More new Heljan 47s - pictures.

Pictures of the latest Heljan class 47s (received today) now on my website - pictures available at

John Turner

Ah excellent - liveries that I remember! The nameplates don't look so good in the photos though -print too near the top? Maybe it was the camera angle ;)

All we need now is for Hornby to produce their Mk3a's and Mk2F (for a DBSO conversion) in ScotRail livery to accompany 47715. In fact I seem to remember Scotrail running Mk2's in Scotrail colours as well - but i'm sure they were Mk2e?

Alan

Reply to
Alan Rathbone