New Bachmann 25/1

Some images of the new blue & green class 25/1s which have today arrived from Bachmann at:

Best wishes, John Turner,

53A Models, Hull, UK.
Reply to
John Turner

Looks good, not convinced about the cab end glazing though, it seems as though it's not quite fitted or sized right? Needless to say, I'll probably get one in green to add to my "fleet"! Badger.

Reply to
Badger

Looks like 25054 will be on my shopping list if there's any room left after that digital camera :o)

--

***
*** - updated 6 September Rich Mackin (rich-at-richmackin.co.uk)

Changing the subject slightly, do you take the photos yourself? If so, superb job (and of course as are the others you've been posting) ... and again if so ... what equipment/setup do you use?

Reply to
Chris Wilson

"Chris Wilson" wrote

Yes, I take the model photo's myself and will repeat what I've said elsewhere in this group:-

I use a Canon EOS D30 digital camera with AF USM 22-55mm zoom set at f 27 with the camera in AV mode using the inbuilt flash and tripod mounted.

The images are then processed using Photoshop 6.

John

Reply to
John Turner

And excellent photos they are, John. They look so good, I'm almost tempted to model British railways - again.

All the best,

Mark.

Reply to
Mark Newton

I don't read to get to see *every* post old bean.

Methinks that we have some of the same at work, if I twist the right arm I may find that one of them may be available for the odd weeked ... sure beats my existing efforts with a digital version of a "Kodak Instamatic".

Flash *** us poor wage slaves have to use PSP.

Reply to
Chris Wilson

"Mark Newton" <

Ditto. Almost tempted, but not quite. :-)

-- Cheers Roger T.

of the Great Eastern Railway

Reply to
Roger T.

"Chris Wilson" wrote

Sorry, I didn't phrase that too well, just wanted to explain why the same comment appeared twice for those that do.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

I quite understand, in other forums I have to resort to , "I refer the brain dead, dishonourable gentleman to my answer dated/timed ... etc. " :-)

Reply to
Chris Wilson

"Chris Wilson" wrote

I can relate to that! ;-)