French and German Locomotives

I have recently started a collection of the above Diesel and Electric Loco's. I wonder if anyone can advise me the best source of pictures and classification details that I can refer to, in order to list them on a database. Thank you Paul Lane.

Reply to
Paul Lane

Pictures of locos from all across Europe can be found here:

--

***
*** - updated 6 September Rich Mackin (rich-at-richmackin.co.uk)