pictures on group

Does anyone know of a stationary engine group that supports pictures?

I have just got a Lister single cylinder diesel air cooled. It has an electric start and a dynamo. It has a large flywheel attached at the rear carrying an hydraulic pump. It's on a frame that looks like it could have been attached to a tractor.

I would like to identify the type and be able to source a handbook? and parts. Some of the parts have rotted away, like the air filter, the exhaust and one of the fuel tank straps. Everything else is seized.

Thank you.

Reply to
kosh

Charles Hamilton