pictures on group

Does anyone know of a stationary engine group that supports pictures?
I have just got a Lister single cylinder diesel air cooled. It has an
electric start and a dynamo. It has a large flywheel attached at the rear
carrying an hydraulic pump. It's on a frame that looks like it could have
been attached to a tractor.
I would like to identify the type and be able to source a handbook? and
parts. Some of the parts have rotted away, like the air filter, the exhaust
and one of the fuel tank straps. Everything else is seized.
Thank you.
Reply to
kosh
You could register free at "Webshots or Photobucket" and download to your hearts content, then refer people to your site whenever you want them to view your engine. Alternatively you could try "Smokstak" They are all worldwide sites.
Reply to
Charles Hamilton
From that description I'd be pretty certain that it's been a hydraulic 'power pack' for a lorry low-loader bed.
Julian.