53A Models photo website updated

Not been too busy with the camera this year, but the last week or so has seen me digging back through some of my early (2001) digital images and reprocessing them following the acquisition of Photoshop CS2.

As a conseqence I've added over 50 new images to the 2001 page of my

website, all made before the end of February. Hope there's something to appeal to some of you.

Many of these images have already been posted recently on alt.binaries.pictures.rail.

Best wishes, John Turner,

53A Models, Hull, UK.

Shop website:

Photo website:

(British steam, diesels & electrics, rolling stock & plant; preservation & industrial scene, overseas railways).

Reply to
John Turner