Pines Express Loco

So where's the DCC socket???????? Anyone know, or do I have a super rare one? Rob :-)

Reply to
Rob Kemp

In an attempt to kick start some sort of response for you, a basic question needs answering - which loco are you actually referring to? The "Pines Express" was a named train, and was hauled by a variety of different locos. Many of these are available as models, such as the West Country, 9F, BR Standard classes 4 & 5, never mind the ones bringing the train down to Bath from the North.

Reply to
Paul Boyd

"Paul Boyd" wrote

Rob's referring to the Hornby train pack which carries that name and includes a West Country loco. The issue has been raised with Hornby and I'm waiting for their comments.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

Rob the west country dosn't have a decoder socket so it needs to be hard wired in. A 5minute job if you have a soldering iron.

Reply to
Richza

But this ones meant to have a socket, so as John says, waiting for a reply from Hornby. Rob

Reply to
Rob Kemp