Pines Express

Dear all Cant believe I lost the headboard for the Pines Express already!! Contacted Hornby who don't have a spare. Anyone know where I can get one from? Thanks Rob

Reply to
Rob Kemp

Rob Kemp said the following on 24/08/2005 02:09:

A while ago someone used to do an etched headboard - I think it might have been Smiths (no, not WH!!)

In fact, I've just looked at

and product code SMHB06 might be what you're after!

Reply to
Paul Boyd

247 developments do a very nice Pines Express board, plus many others. 18 Glyn Close, Barwell, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE9 8GL Tel 01455 843212

#Simon

Reply to
Piemanlager