Torbay Express

Dear all How rare is the Hornby Torbay Express. I cant find it for sale anymore Thanks Rob

Reply to
Rob Kemp

Was that the one sold by Kays a few years ago.

Reply to
Ian Gearing

"Rob Kemp" wrote | Dear all | How rare is the Hornby Torbay Express. I cant find it for sale anymore | Thanks Rob |

Can't be all that rare, I see that 3 sets sold on Ebay for between £60 and £70 in the last month, and a couple sets up for sale at the moment - though one is started at £130!

Ivor

Reply to
Ivor

Thanks for the replys The reason Im asking is that I am thinking about selling the loco that came with it (Llanstephan Castle) and keeping the coaches, but if it may have a value later, then I would keep it intact. Any thoughts chaps Rob

Reply to
Rob Kemp