Hornby Zero 1

Hi all,

Whilst clearing out the loft when I moved house last, i came across my old Hornby Zero 1 controller. Still in it's original box, complete with receipts.

I know that DCC has surpassed this as as means of controlling trains, but is there still a market for these items?

Reply to
CK

I sold some on E Bay a while back, and recall getting a good price for them, more than I expected!! HTH Rob

Reply to
Rob Kemp

"CK" wrote

There is still a market for the chips or decoders, but very little else.

John.

Reply to
John Turner