Camping Coaches - A Question

I want to model a Camping Coach Scene, does anyone know of any coaches (Pref Mk1) that have at least one opening door ?

Reply to
Keith Lanham

I thought they all had. Oh you mean a model one :¬)

Reply to
Trev

Were they not normally stock older than Mk1s - probably pensioned off stock no longer suitable for normal use?

Jim.

Reply to
Jim Guthrie

Doesn't the Wills Scenic range have grounded coaches? Rob

Reply to
Rob Kemp

Camping coaches tended to be left on their bogies- the ones at Tenby were

1920s style GWR stock, whilst there was a place in Cornwall (Marazion?) that had some ex-Pulllmans of 1930s construction. Don't know of any stock with opening doors, but it shouldn't be difficult to 'open' one with a razor saw. Brian
Reply to
BH Williams