Bachmann & Farish - latest releases - pictures.

Here are pictures of some of the most recent deliveries which we've had, it it not a definitive list, just a representation:-

N-scale

Class 37s

Jinty 0-6-0T
A4 Pacific
OO-scale

Class 37s

45xx Prairie 2-6-2T
A1 4-6-2
The shop website will be updated to include these when I've got a bit more time.

Best wishes, John Turner,

53A Models, Hull, UK.

Shop website:

John Turner

At in news:bq4nb7$420$ snipped-for-privacy@newsreaderg1.core.theplanet.net, John Turner driveled:

Doesn't seem to sit too well, pony is derailed and tender looks like it's on a different grade to the engine.

Not quite up to your usual standard John.

-- If Your specification is vague or imprecise, you'll likely get what you asked for not what you want

Reply to
GbH

"GbH" > wrote

I noticed the derailed pony truck. The tender angle is weird, wonder if its the wide-angled lens that's causing it - the shot of the OO-scale A1 is similar.

Anyway they were all done in a real rush, so I'm not apologising.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

At in news:bq4sib$5r9$ snipped-for-privacy@newsreaderg1.core.theplanet.net, John Turner driveled:

S'OK, Just that I'm a picky MOG!

-- If Your specification is vague or imprecise, you'll likely get what you asked for not what you want

Reply to
GbH

Still no split headcode 37, my money goes back into my wallet.

Reply to
ViP