Spectrum Ten-Wheeler circuit board question

Anyone have access to the schematic diagram for the Bachmann Spectrum

4-6-0 tender non-DCC circuit board that ships with the unit? I was curious about the purpose of the components.

I see a resistor which I assume is in series with the leds. But there's also what looks like a capacitor, and a diode block. Thanks.

Robby

Reply to
robby

Why don't ya just get a piece of paper out and make your own schematic? It shouldn't be too difficult and a whole lot quicker...

Reply to
Big Rich Soprano

The most common purposes of such boards are: the diode sets the front/rear lights, the resistor limits the current to those lights, and the capacitor supplies power druring those inevitable interruptions on account of dirty track, etc.

PS to BRS: to make a circuit diagramn entails taking the board out so you can trace the, uh, traces.

HTH

Reply to
Wolf Kirchmeir

Understood... I thought of that after i hit send...

Reply to
Big Rich Soprano