Blackstone engines!!

Who is digging all these Blackstone "OP's" up???? Fourth one in as many months being offered on ebay. Big lump of a thing. I know of 2 in my area , one restored and one not. Not seen them for a while but I think that they're still around.

Reply to
Charles Hamilton

Strange isn't it. I though they were mainly aimed at the export market - popular in the middle east judging by SEM's occasional reports from the area.

NHH

Reply to
Nick H