an alternative to diesel ??

This link wasposted in "Old Marine"

Mike.H.

Reply to
Mike.H.

With a testimonial like this it must be good mmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!

"Engine runs like a new one now. It was a Tecumseh 5.5 hp on a walk behind snow thrower. About 22 years old. Got it running good and gave it to a friend. He loves it. Machine had been given to me by another friend who had run it out of oil. He purchased another thrower and wanted to get rid of the subject machine."

Reply to
dikster

????????? WTF are you twittering on about?!

Reply to
:Jerry:

Unfortunately they will only ship in the USA. I'm trying to find out if they have a UK outlet.

regards,

Kim Siddorn

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

I find a good long soak on snake oil does the job ;-)

Nick H

Reply to
Nick H