Useful company

Works

66 Moseley Street Birmingham B12 0RT 0121 622 3311

- usual disclaimers.........

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

Well, if we're going to start talking useful companies, try this one for size:

Herbert W Periam Ltd

2-10 Gopsal Street Birmingham B4 7DB(Road Map) West Midlands Tel: 0121 359 1762

They supply single chamfer nuts, in bth BSF and whit, which look excellent on the sort of toys we pay with, plus all sorts of other fastners. Again usual disclaimers apply.

Regards

Philip T-E

Reply to
philipte