Useful supplier

Go and have a look at

Lee W. Pedersen of 78 Taft Avenue, Lynbrook, NY 11563. USA

Has a LOT of interesting stuff for sale at VERY reasonable prices. He has a myriad of different lacquered cotton covered HT cable for about £6.00 for

25 feet, - which seems quite unbelievable to me - and standard 8/32" sparkplug thread brass nuts to replace the nuts you or someone else lost at $2.50 a dozen or 36 for $6.00.

A better deal than getting very standard kit at inflated prices on eBay!

Two things - US funds only & he doesn't have a phone. Worth a nibble, I think.

Usual disclaimers!

Regards,

J. Kim Siddorn,

Reply to