gummer's double-wide in Taft

Note the property type.

Note the amount of land:

6,970 square feet - about 0.16 acre, not "acres."
Reply to
Rudy Canoza

Shouldn't you be posting on rec.stalkers?

Reply to
dechucka

No. Why would I?

Reply to
Rudy Canoza

We all know of his crush on Gunner, unrequited love, so sad.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Ummm? Like who cares? Move on....get a life... Add some real spice to this half dead NG.

Reply to
PaxPerPoten

That's just how Rudy operates. He's unable to hold his own with a normal conversation, so .....

At least he can feed himself and tie his own shoes now.

Reply to
Klaus Schadenfreude

I agree. This is a metalworking newn group. Post something about the metal working you have been doing.

Dan

Reply to
dcaster

snip

Jealousy's a curse

Reply to
dechucka

...meantime, Jonny Bonkers posts endless propaganda for Bernie Sanders, with no metalworking content at all...

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Actually, we have succeeded in demonstrating your hypocricy, Bonkers. Twenty minutes after you wrote your stupid comment above, you started posting more political propaganda for Sanders.

Is he paying you?

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Because you seem to be stalking Gunner. Why have you bothered to get all that information about Gunner? Not much point in finding all that out unless you have an obsession.

Dan

Reply to
dcaster

"stalking" - LOL!

He's an asshole - probably the biggest asshole I've encountered in Usenet, and I've encountered a lot of them. He's not just an asshole, he's an absurd liar, and I like pointing out his lies and making him look stupid.

I don't have an obsession with it; it's a casual hobby.

Reply to
Rudy Canoza

I find your postings to be useless. FWIW.

Ignoramus19210

I find you to be a less-than-useless shitworm. FWIW.

Reply to
Rudy Canoza

Rudy is so short that's as far as he can reach. LOL

Reply to
Klaus Schadenfreude

It's far more likely that you see yourself in his poverty and deadbeat dole scrounging.

Reply to
Janglin