Assessor information for 326 Olive Ave in Taft

The land, which Wieber does not own: http://assessor.co.kern.ca.us/propertydetails.php?srctext 930304002&srctype=atn

The termite-ridden rat-infested double-wide, on which Wieber owes over $22,000 in back taxes: http://assessor.co.kern.ca.us/propertydetails.php?srctext 930320008&srctype=atn
If you click on the first link above and scroll down to Assessment Information, you'll see there is a land value ($9,198) but no improvement value (buildings).
Now click on the second link and scroll down to the Assessment Information area. There is no land value but there is an improvement value of $22,000.
Back at the first link, look for the Recorded Documents section. There are four document numbers listed. Go to this page: http://assessor.co.kern.ca.us/recorder_doc.php
and under Search Type click on "Search by Document Number". At the next page, copy and paste the four individual document numbers into the "Document Numbers" fields and press Enter. The details of the four deeds appear. The first deed, from 2006, indicates that the grantor was CAL NEVA INVS LLC, and the grantee was MARICOPA PROP LLC.
The second deed, in 2009, shows Maricopa granting an apparently partial interest to Best Real Estate Solutions LLC. The third deed, in June 2011, shows Maricopa granting the other partial interest to FISERV ISS & CO. The fourth and final deed shows FISERV granting its partial interest to Best Real Estate Solutions, who now own 100% of the interest in the lot, valued at a whopping $9,198 by the assessor.
Wieber does not own the land. He doesn't own any of the land on his street, on the street behind him, or on the street behind lots across the street from him. Wieber owns no land. He owns a shitty double-wide that is squatting on the property owned by Best Real Estate Solutions, to whom he is thousands of dollars in arrears on rent.
In typed:
... with one hand. He's so rattled he misspelled George.
On Sat, 2 Jun 2018 18:44:43 -0700, Geroge Plimpton wrote:

So a movable object sits on land that is separately owned and taxed. It is not attached to the land. But the mere transient presence is an "improvement" and the Land of Fruits and Nuts sucks out $22K for the privilege of not having the wheels turning at the moment.
Sounds right. California certainly is a wonderful place.
On 6/2/2018 9:49 PM, Winston_Smith wrote:

Correct. If the box were a proper house, affixed to the land, then there would be one consolidated tax bill, specifying both the land value and the improvement value, with a rate applied to the total value to calculate the tax.

It isn't. An improvement is something done to improve the value of the land. Because the crackerbox isn't permanently affixed to the land, it isn't an improvement. The assessed value of the crackerbox is placed in the improvement field on the form because that's the only place for it.

No, you fucking retard. The $22,000 is the assessed value of the crackerbox. That isn't the amount of tax. The amount of tax is determined by multiplying the tax rate times the assessed value.
That assessed value is a joke in this case. The *market* value of the crackerbox is $5,000, at most. The assessed value of the land - about $9200 - is probably pretty close to the market value. The assessed value is possibly a little high, as it undoubtedly assumes the tenant is paying rent, which the deadbeat dole-scrounger shiftless chiseler Wieber is not.
On Sun, 3 Jun 2018 00:48:47 -0700, Rudy Canoza typed with one hand again:
Rudy's too stupid to know the difference between real property and personal property.
But then, he's too stupid to know a lot of things.
Remember when I taught you about "corporatism?"
You claimed

And you were wrong, as I proved.
Suck it up, little man.
[chuckle]

It's likely negative. Not worth moving. Too rotten to be obtain an occupancy permit on a new site. Can't be sold in place because it's both inhabitable by accepted definitions, and worth less than the liens that must be paid before transfer. It will continue to rot because Wieber can't afford to fix it, is too lazy to work on it, and won't invest in something that's been under threat of eviction for *decades.* And yet evicting Wieber is a poor option for the lot owner because obviously Wieber will walk away and leave the lot owner with the costs of removing the mobile and other junk. Then there's a possible environmental inspection required before any new owner can get a building permit. Bottom line: Wieber continues to squat there because he can't afford to move, and the lot owner is stuck with property whose only value is some sort of tax write off.
On 06/03/2018 12:48 AM, Geroge Plimpton wrote:

You said it was taxes you fucking retard. You are obviously a person with low intelliugence so just fuck off.

Try to keep up. The assessed value of the land is $9k. The assessed value of the mobile is 22. The taxes owing on the mobile are currently

http://www.kcttc.co.kern.ca.us/Payment/ATNDetails.aspx?NUMBER 930320008&NUM_TYPE=AT&YR=C
The taxes owing *were* (and still are) >22. The total jumped about a grand in recent weeks because of the interest on all the unpaid bills going back decades.
That's some serious comedy. At first-glance the land is worth 9, and the mobile -1. But in reality, both are worthless. And that's not hyperbole, it's fact. The landowner can't make anything out of his "asset" until it's cleared of Wieber's crap. Which would cost more than it's worth, which is why Wieber has talked about walking away from it. That shithole has a date with a excavator, the only question is when. The cost will likely be borne by the same taxpayers Wieber has been stiffing for decades. He'll be easy to find, but impossible to extract a nickel from. He'll plead poverty, infirmity, old age, "disabled" wife, etc, same as he does here all the time.
Here's a CA article laying out the reality of deadbeats abandoning their shitholes. http://www.sms.bc.ca/2011/06/derelict-and-abandoned-manufactured-homes/ Same principles everywhere, including California where disposal and lot remediation costs are likely higher than average.
On 06/03/2018 11:10 AM, Janglin wrote:

I HELP PEOPLE STRAIGHT TO WINDOWS 10. NOW THEYRE TRYING TO STEAL MY NAME!!!!!!!

YOU SHOULD HAVE STUCK WITH WINDOWS 95. THE FLOPPIES WERE GOOD COASTERS.

I LOOKED UP YOUR NAME IN THE PHONE BOOK AND I DONT SEE IT!!!!!! YOU WERE SMART TO HAVE IT UNLISTED AND NOT SMART TO USE IT HERE WHERE PEOPLE COULD STEAL IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT EMAIL?
On Sun, 3 Jun 2018 00:48:47 -0700, Geroge Plimpton wrote:

My source must have been a lying fucking retard. I'm sorry I took him at his word.

Precisely my point. Only in the Land of Fruits and Nuts can an old trailer in poor repair be worth the assessed value of $22K. The reason for the continuous exodus from The Granola State is clear.
On Mon, 04 Jun 2018 07:43:58 -0700, Janglin wrote:

No. First, I didn't "say" anything; I asked a question. Second, I asked how one could be both an owner and a tenant of the same thing?

There's nothing funnier than some village idiot like Rudy trying to decipher what they find on the Assessor's list.
On Sun, 03 Jun 2018 04:11:29 -0700, Klaus Schadenfreude

No. One thing that's far funnier is a knuckledragger pretending he knows things even though he fails to say what they are. Nobody's fooled.

Yes.