Portland Pictures

The first 400 or so pictures are up at:

through to

Pages 21 to 23 are mainly the Auburn/Cord/Duesenberg museum.

Captions to go on later.

Peter

Peter A Forbes

Once again an amazing set of pics, thanks for sharing them. My favourites have to be the beatifully crafted Miami, and the `mammy and her baby` Stickney`s are `real cute` Cheers, MartinH

Reply to
martin hirst

What a catalogue of delights! I wouldn't know where to start on commenting about any particular engine, the variety is mind boggling. Thanks Peter.

Reply to
Nick H

I think that there as many car pictures as engines on this trip, we filled up a 256mb Memory Stick on the day at the Auburn/Cord/Duesenberg museum, that's about 280 pic's at high resolution.

Although we took four spare batteries, the NP-550 high capacity battery lasted a full day on all the shoots. Peter

Prepair Ltd