Anyone seen one of these at a rally?

I was tempted by this, but have no space. Are these as unusual as I imagine? I've never seen one.

Regards, Arthur G

Reply to
Arthur G

There was one sold on the club stall at Astle Park 1000 engine a few years ago, though I've never seen one being rallied. Crossley's made all their own fuel injection gear for these, so spares aren't the easiest to come by. There's one for sale here:

Dan

Reply to
Dan Howden

If this was in the UK, I'd be bidding .............

Regards,

Kim Siddorn.

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

Thanks Dan, having heard prices from Preston before, I don't think I'll enquire :-). Regards, Arthur G

I've never seen one.

ago, though I've never seen one being

spares aren't the easiest to come by.

Reply to
Arthur Griffin

Interesting that they have a Lister JP or JK4 diesel listed as a petrol engine

Tim

Tim Leech

"Tim Leech" wrote>

I particularly liked the Pelaphone engine. :-)

Regards, Arthur G

Reply to
Arthur Griffin