More pictures

I've put a few more pictures on my webshots page. Look under the New Year 2004 album at:

few unusual things to be seen ther

Regards

Philip T-E

Reply to
Philip THornton-Evison

Nice pictures, Philip.

Someone had a good Christmas!

Regards, Arthur G

Reply to
Arthur Griffin

Very nice indeed, cracking collection of engines. The Hornsby looks very nice. Thanks for sharing.

Regards

Chris Bedo Kent UK

Reply to
Chris Bedo

I take your point about this, strictly speaking you are of course quite correct :-)

Well, its amazing how many engines in Oz had a Schebler bolted onto them :-))

Regards

Philip T-E

Reply to
ClaraNET