B&SGsec New Year Crank Up Photos.

Gentlemen.

We held our club (Bristol & South Gloucestershire Stationary Engine Club) New Year crank up yesterday in some welcome sunshine. I've put some pictures up for anyone who would like to take a look.

They can be found at

Regards

JohnR

Reply to
John Rogers

John, thanks for your pics. I particularly liked the Blackstone, someone's doing lovely work there. Where was this held?

If it's yours, or someone you know, please post some photos when it's finished.

Regards, Arthur G.

Reply to
Arthur Griffin & Jeni Stanton

What a shame, I was free, had an engine handy and would have liked to have attended - just didn't know it was on .......

Nice pics, John and the Blackstone is mouth-watering.

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

Reply to
Kim Siddorn