E MAIL PICTURE HELP !

First of all, what a fantastic news group. Only recently discoverd it. Thanks to those of you who gave me leads regarding who my bamford engine. Back to my e mail picture help. Whenever i send an email along with a photograph the recipitant only recieves 25% of the picture but in full screen view.On my screen it looks ok but in "print preview" the picture is only about 25%. the image can be viewd whole but only by scolling up and down and left and right. Unfortunatly I havnt got a 5 yr old to put me right so i could do with some advice please. Looking forward to your replies Mark Marlow

Reply to
Mark Marlow

What is the image size?

What is the resolution of your monitor that you are viewing it on?

An image that is 1024 X 768 will not view in one piece on a monitor set to 800 X

600 for example, but an 800 X 600 image will fit very nicely into a monitor screen or 1024 X 768.

If you know both sets of figures, you should be able to see the problem....

Let us have some figures to discuss.

Peter

Peter A Forbes