Waste of space

Gentlemen,
A friend of mine has decided to set up a webshots aim solely at showing
pictures of those who need a little more room than most to show engines.
I shall send him mine from last year and if you wish to look at one he took
last weekend then click on below.

Regards,
Martin P
Reply to
Campingstoveman
I guess such a gallery of shame would be just a little too controversial for SEM ;-)
Reply to
Nick H
Now theres an idea,Ive done it once so I am hardened to it. :-))
Martin P
Reply to
Campingstoveman
Dear me, it does seem a little excessive. I wonder where the PB travels ?
As I sleep in the car and really prefer to be without a trailer, I suppose that puts me at the opposite end of the spectrum - no paragon, you understand, I simply prefer it that way ;o))
Regards,
Kim Siddorn,
Reply to
J K Siddorn