1-1/2 HP INGECO Engine - Parts needed

Just purchased most of an early Ingeco. Am in need of Hopper, mixer, head, trip rod, and some other small bits. Let me know what parts you have and at what cost. Thank you.

Reply to
Jim H.

Looks like a no I'm afraid Jim. Ingeco engines are substantially less common in UK than Amanco, I wonder how they fared in their native land? You might be better off looking in that direction for parts.

Reply to
Nick H

No one has any parts for this engine?

Reply to