No more repeats!

Bored of watching all the repeats on the TV? Too cold in the shed? Too drunk to even get down to the shed? Fed up with hearing Granny snoring in the armchair?

Log on to:

Where I have uploaded another 200 or so pictures taken during the 2003. rally season. Hopefully something to interest all those who post/lurk on this group, from can-can girls to cider making!!

And a very merry Christmas to one and all :-))

Regards

Philip T-E

Reply to
Philip THornton-Evison

Thanks, Philip, an excellent selection. That Pelapone lighting set was particularly attractive. I liked the all round views of it.

Reply to
Arthur Griffin

Not only that but it lives in Wales, not so very far from your general locality:-)

Regards

Philip T-E

Reply to
ClaraNET

Not so very far as a crow flies but a fair way by road :-) Excellent pics as always. I see the Norman T300 had its heads on the wrong way round! Is there a daylight pic of Prudence please? regards Roland

Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven

But then they nearly all have them on the wrong way round! For those who don't know what we are talking about, the spark plugs on a Norman twin, either a T300 or a T600, should FACE the flywheel.

Lots of daylight pictures on the Hanbury 2003 album :-)

Regards

Philip T-E

Reply to
Philip THornton-Evison

Ooo, ooo, an opportunity for pedantry!

Surely you mean that the heads are fitted to the wrong cylinders?

:o))

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

- who wishes you and yours all the very best for the Festive season and a cheerful and prosperous New Year.

Reply to
J K Siddorn