mjolner repeats it's one trick pony act AGAIN-SSDD form the gtless maggot.

same old one trick pony show snipped as irrelevant. face the facts, asshole, you don't have the balls to take your lies public. anytime, anywhere you want to give your name and be a man, tell me. i have a legal right to face my accuser under the constitution, you violate that right proving the fact you makes up everything you say. stand up or step off, you gyutless maggot. every claim is denied, you are invalid and dismissed. i will continue beating the shit out of you and forcing you to expose yourself. thank you for the new supporters, loser.

were you afraid to add auk? you get the most laughs there, stupid.

sorry guys, i forget the coward loads groups.