Academy F-8

I've been away from home for a couple of weeks and I've been unable to get any modelling in. Quite honestly, I'm suffering from withdrawal symptoms!!!

Anyway, I'm home now and I'm raring to get started on another model.

As a change from the usual F-4s, F-16s and Spitfires, I've decided on the

1/72 Academy F-8. It is going to be built with drooped flaps and slats but using the kit markings for VMFA-333, because I have plans for two F-4s from that unit and I reckon they'll look good sat with the F-8.

So... does anyone have any tips or comments about this kit?

Reply to
Enzo Matrix

Yes. Prepare to enjoy yourself. It's very nice.

Reply to
Jessie C