cheap trick

some 99 cents stores are carrying hobby knife sets. they
look like the $10 xacto set with 3 handles and a dozen
blades. whule the handles are cheap aluminum, the blades
work as weel as xacto ones. it's a damn good deal for a
buck. i even made a pin vise from one of the spare handles.
beats 3 bucks for 5 number 11's.
i'm in ca. so you should be able to request them from the store. it's the power plus 13 in 1 hobby knife set. if you don't get them, lmk and i will get some to you.
I knew we were going here eventually. I can't think of any songs that they've done, off the top of my head.
Bill Banaszak, MFE
Reply to
Bill Banaszak
surrender was the big hit. they covered some holly and ramones. did a great live cover of mission of burma's academy fight song. otherwise they were kinda mor-ish
Let's start with "Daddy Should Have Stayed in High School"...
Reply to
Rufus
I pretty much stuck to the first album and "In Color". First one was and is still a fav.
BTW - been spinning the hell out of that 999...
Reply to
Rufus
Their '77 self titled debut is one of the best rock albums in history. One of those albums that you just put it on and listen to the whole thing all the way thru. Can't say the same for the rest of their albums even tho they've had some good songs thru the years.
Bill Banaszak wrote:
Reply to
dave999
um er ee aa, i have that.
i wouldn't go that far, but it was a good, solid effort. any lp 90% listenable gets a nod....
Bill, I want you to want me ;-P
If this is the same knife set I bought my son then I will stick with the Exacto or Excel brands.
Cheers, Max Bryant
Reply to
Max Bryant
I've even bought complete sets with razor saws and mitre boxes. OK, the saw is a bit coarse but that's nothing a new blade won't fix. For their price, they are a great starting point or a source for spare bits.
Reply to
The Raven
the handles are crap, but the blades are fine. what brand did you get?
But Max, I hardly know you. ;)
Bill Banaszak, MFE
Reply to
Bill Banaszak