hobby knife 16 piece set

For the "regulars" on this board, I have 4each 16 piece hobby knife sets (like Xacto but not that brand). It includes 3 handles and extra blades. The price is "free" to anyone who needs them and might be a little tight on cash. US only (I can't afford to pay freight abroad when it's free). Just drop me an email with your address and I'll send them probably via UPS. (:>

Reply to
Count DeMoney

Hey ,just a minute there ,aren't you aware of the FREE trade agreement between the US and Australia ?

Just joking.

Reply to
Kevin(Bluey)

This isn't a joke; thousands of bottles of illegal Vegemite are being shipped into the United States, disguised as perfectly innocent "free" shipments of X-Acto knives and other modeling supplies. You would have nothing to do with this if you were aware of the terribly addictive nature of "Black Tar" Vegemite, and the way it has destroyed so many lives here in the US - addicts, known as "Veggies" (generally Australian expatriates who fell into Vegemite abuse as children, when they found a coupon for a free bottle of the substance in their box of Kraft Velveeta Cheese...the first bottle is always free, isn't it?) spend their lives watching DVDs of "Skippy, the Bush Kangaroo" and listening to Olivia Newton-John CDs over and over, looking for the hidden messages they swear are there (rumor has it that if "The Rumor" is played backwards, you can clearly hear "Helen Reddy is dead" being sung). It's a little-known fact that Jeff Corwin's odd behavior was due to to near-constant overdosing with Vegemite "uncut" with butter, and if the stingray hadn't got him when it did, the "Koala on his back" would have ended his life in fairly short order. Kylie Minogue's emaciated appearance and stunted bustline are clearly yet other examples of the cruel slave master that is this plague unto mankind. Be smart! Don't become part of the black-market trade in Vegemite! If they are going to use someone as a "Carrier Cassowary", don't let it be you! ;-)

Pat

Reply to
Pat Flannery

on 8/31/2007 9:18 PM Pat Flannery said the following:

That was Steve Irwin who was killed by a sting ray.

Reply to
willshak

They covered up the fact that his friend, Jeff Corwin, one of the "Big Platypi" in the illegal Vegemite trafficking business was also killed by a stingray on that very same day...of course that was a 2004 Stingray driven by a member the Russian Mafia...but there's a tad too much of a tie to the Kennedy assassination to ever let _that_ little item get into the Murdoch-controlled press. Anyone seen Harry Butler lately? And you won't see him anytime soon either, mate. Let's just say that Helen Reddy has been up to her little hypnotic tricks again:

THE AID OF THE ILLUMINATI! ;-)

Pat

Reply to
Pat Flannery

Pat Flannery wrote: [SNIP]

Look, I'm sick of everyone blaming Helen Reddy all the bloody time when it's bloody well obvious that it's really her older (half-)sister Toni Lamond who does the hypnotic stuff.

Cheers, Gary B-)

Reply to
Gary R. Schmidt