BORED!!!!!!!!

anyone want to talk modelling any scale or era

give me a shout on msn

amsterdam snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

remove the obvious to get the address :)

lol who knows catch me online tonight and you too could have an influence on my next layout

well someone needs to i aint got a clue what scale or period i'm going for

its always been sectorisation in EM

but now considering dare i say it late 60's steam/diesel in either EM or O

Reply to
Rob