Question about book: BR Road Vehicles (Trans Pennine publishers) for those who've seen it

Does this book include any detailed drawings that would be suitable for someone who wanted to scratchbuild the subject vehicles?

Thanks, Eric Zadro

Reply to
Eric R Zadro

Sadly no - I've been trying to find drawings of the Freightlifter dual drive heavy fork lift, this book has well captioned pictures and an interesting (if slightly embittered) text. It does include a photo of the six wheeled guiness tank trainer, all but the 'preserved vehicles' and a few later examples are illustrated with black and white photos.

For the price its worth having - They have also done GW and LMS fleets but I have not seen those.

HTH

Mike

Reply to
Mike