Astle Park Photos

Some pics from Astle park taken last month, not all engines but may be of interest.

Anthony

Reply to
Anthony

Like the photos,Anthony.

I note that the well known make of Corbett Williams appears in both albums!

Did you ever get any farther with the Corbett Williams research?

Reply to
Arthur Griffin

Interesting stuff, do you remember what the make of the orange tractor is? The lay out looks a little like a Lanz or Vierzon, but not quite like any I have ever seen.

Reply to
Richard H Huelin