Kim on BBC1 ''The Daily Politics?''

I guess that was you. Couldn't work out what you had around your legs - looked like bandages following a skin graft :-)

Julian.

Reply to
Julian

Yes, it was us on the Politics Show. six minutes of free air time on a BH Monday!

They are called leg bindings & need dying a more high-ranking colour!

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

Reply to
kimsiddorn

"He ranks as high as any in Rome"

BugBear

Reply to
bugbear

Doing political broadcasts now? Well I suppose there is a tradition of the establishment hiring Vikings to do its dirty work - though ISTR it did rather backfire on occasions!

NHH

Reply to
NHH

Is that to give some sort of physical protection or just to keep out the chill? I guess they get a little itchy after a few hours....

Julian.

Reply to
Julian

Cloth was expensive, so strips of hardy twill were specially made in order to protect the "trouser" or hose on the lower leg. Mine are bran new after ten years of the old ones, so rather glaringly clean!

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

Reply to
kimsiddorn