OT; Alittle sneaky :-))

Gentlemen,

How many of us has their computer in th

Reply to
campingstoveman

Gentlemen,

Ooops hit the wrong key, it must be retribution for what I'm about to write.

How many of us have their computer in the spare bedroom which is usually out of earshot of SWMBO, I do and usually get accused of spending to much time on it. Well recently I have had my work laptop replaced with a new one and I bought my old one for a nominal sum, SWMBO is not to good on technical stuff and now thinks I am spending more time downstairs within earshot what she hasn't realised is that our house has WIFI ad so does the laptop so I can still surf and hear her speak. Good ay. I have even got the computers and printers talking to each other as well and for me thats clever.

Reply to
campingstoveman

A spare room is where you put a bed for guest but in fact its the place where your wife and daughter dump all their un wanteds until the bed disapears :-))

Reply to
campingstoveman

c> Gentlemen,

c> Ooops hit the wrong key, it must be retribution for what I'm about to c> write.

c> How many of us have their computer in the spare bedroom which is c> usually out of earshot of SWMBO, I do and usually get accused of c> spending to much time on it. Well recently I have had my work laptop c> replaced with a new one and I bought my old one for a nominal sum, c> SWMBO is not to good on technical stuff and now thinks I am spending c> more time downstairs within earshot what she hasn't realised is that c> our house has WIFI ad so does the laptop so I can still surf and hear c> her speak. Good ay. I have even got the computers and printers talking c> to each other as well and for me thats clever.

c> Martin P

What's a spare bedroom?

nickh (living in a W. London two up, two down lean-to!)

Reply to
nickh

It's like a shed, but up too many stairs to easily get the machine tools into.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

Brilliant! Henceforth the room with my husband's computer in shall be known as 'the indoor shed.'

Reply to
Tahi