The Summer Lull

Gentlemen,

It must be the summer lull as none of you are saying much, whats a foot this weekend, I'm off to Whitwell tomorrow and taking my wife to a classic car do on Sunday in Shefford, all part of a charity fete. That might be a better option as sitting in the car in the rain is going to be better than sitting in the rain at a steam rally :-)) ot is that old age kicking in.

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

In message , campingstoveman writes

I'll be at Whitwell tomorrow too, with the Minor MM. I hope it won't be too soggy... must remember to bring wellies...

Reply to
Andrew Marshall

Can you get te rover wings in the Moggy :-))

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

In message , campingstoveman writes

You will shortly have email...

Reply to
Andrew Marshall

Reply to
Charles Hamilton

Likewise conserving resources for Astle park.

lots to do at home, house may be very small but garden is getting on for

100' long - trouble is no rear access. This is hopefully due to be rectified soon. An engine shed (or summer house if Helen reads this!) is planned so I have been clearing the existing tumbledown shacks. I'm through the last 18 years of junk for which we are responsible and down to layers deposited by previous generations - nothing useful or interesting unfortunately.

NHH

Reply to
NHH

The Summer Lull indeed - I'm off Saxon house building next weekend, then exhibiting at the Wessex SEC annual rally at Semington near Devises.Then it's Astle Park. I'll be there earlier on Friday than I have been before, but only for the Saturday as usual. Saxon house building in Kent on Sunday. The weekend after that I'm exhibiting at Holcombe Village Gala on Saturday & the Bristol SEC rally on the Sunday. I have a weekend at home then .............

But that'll do! ;o))

Summer lull indeed!

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

Reply to
kimsiddorn

Charles,

I will be on display at Dorset.

Reply to
campingstoveman

Kim,

Least it got you all talking, I thought I was alone in here :-))

Reply to
campingstoveman

You're never alone with a smoking engine.... :-))

Did Rob drop your bits in last night?

Peter

-- Peter & Rita Forbes Email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk

Peter A Forbes

Reply to
Charles Hamilton

I'd rather see an engine.... :-))

Peter

-- Peter & Rita Forbes Email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk

Peter A Forbes

I nearly added " my engine will be there also" :-))

Reply to
campingstoveman

Reply to
Charles Hamilton