WELL DONE BUTTON

AT LAST!

(and don't anyone tell me not to shout)

Reply to
Nick H

Saddo..... :-))

'Twer a good race, especially the bits where Schumi got hammered, first by De La Rosa and then by Heidfeld.

Cancelled out Alonso's retirement very well!

Peter

Peter A Forbes

Looked at the website in your post, and I'm afraid I can't find the "Well Done" Button :)

Alan

Reply to
Algernon

What's happened! Have the F1 bureaucrats finally allowed the paraded to shuffle around a bit so that a different person can play follow my leader. Please don't tell me it was a good race, racing is something they have not done for years. Its so boring I have not watched it for a couple of years either.

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

On Sun, 6 Aug 2006 17:33:43 +0100, "campingstoveman" finished tucking into their plate of fish, chips and mushy peas. Wiping their mouths, they swiggged the last of their cup of tea, paid the bill and wrote::

It WAS good - I actually stayed awake! The weather threw a number of spanners in the works, which pepped things up a bit.

Brian L Dominic

Web Sites: Canals:

of the Cromford Canal:
(Waterways World Site of the Month, November 2005)

Newsgroup readers should note that the reply-to address is NOT read: To email me, please send to brian(dot)dominic(at)tiscali(dot)co(dot)uk

Reply to
Brian Dominic

Must admit I often feel I watch the GP out of habit rather than any actual entertainment value, but this was a good-un - and nit just because of the result. Sorry about omitting thr 'OT' from original post.

Reply to
Nick H

Makes you wonder what (short of chucking water on the track) the rule makers could do to turn it back into a spectator sport.

Reply to
Nick H

"Peter A Forbes" wrote (snip):-

Oi! I resemble that remark ;-)

Reply to
Nick H

All they need to do is go back to the way that it was run a few years ago before all the stupid (anti-schumacher) qualifying rules and points scoring rules came into existence. Ever since Shcumacher walked the 2002 championship F1 has really gone down hill. After all they never changed the rules during Willaims dominant era in the mid 90's.

Mike M

miley snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
miley_bob

I can see the attraction of F1 for guys into SE's...............lol

Ken

On Sun, 6 Aug 2006 21:57:57 +0100, "Nick H" finished tucking into their plate of fish, chips and mushy peas. Wiping their mouths, they swiggged the last of their cup of tea, paid the bill and wrote::

Brian L Dominic

Web Sites: Canals:

of the Cromford Canal:
(Waterways World Site of the Month, November 2005)

Newsgroup readers should note that the reply-to address is NOT read: To email me, please send to brian(dot)dominic(at)tiscali(dot)co(dot)uk

Reply to
Brian Dominic

Pay all the driver twenty five quid a week basic and two hundred grand a win reducing to f*** all after eighth place.

THEN you'd see some good racing.

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

John Stevenson