Petter S blowlamp stand casting

Does anybody know of a vendor for an S-type blowlamp stand casting - Ken Hickman the parts man at Amberley suggested Barry in Gt Yarmouth, but has no contact details - any ideas?

Ta..............

Reply to
john. ambler

I know 'Barry of Gt Yarmouth' has had these parts made in the past, he usually has a few castings on the club stall at Astle Park. (not long to go now!!! ;-) ) I don't personally have his contact details but can probably get them for you from a friend if you get no other response. Mail me off group in a day or two if you have no further response. If you are at Astle Park he may have them for sale on the club stall. Regards David

-- Stationary Engines Scotland

David McC

Roland the infamous Petternut came up with the contact details.

Thanks to all who responded.

In message , David McC writes

Reply to
john. ambler