Strumpshaw

Great day Good to see so many great Engines big & small. Two Naughties pointed out by me to the safety officer was a cement mixer with no chain guard running. & an Allen Scythe running with blade on & no guard. Some good bargains for sale but got stung £.2.50 for a rear reflector for my Austin Cambridge on an Auto jumble stall. No I know I didnt nee to buy it but I needed one! CJ LT

Liked the big engines too which drew quite a crowd.

Another no1 show for Norfolk.

Reply to
Colin Jacobs

We made a long weekend of it and got there on Thursday morning but still ended up nearly at the top of the hill....perhaps we need to get there on Wednesday next year!!! Had a nice couple of days on the broads before the Rally started but forgot about the mossies which still itch now. As Colin has said there was a good selection of engines and pics will be in the usual place but as this was the first of six Rallies in a row and unfortunately work seems to take up an increasing amount of time I am not sure when.

Reply to
Pete Aldous