Lister "D" parts !

Hi all, Im after a lister D crank with barings and crank plate, piston with rings and con rod and a flywheel with key..

Im in salisbury but I can travel. If anyone can help with my problem it would be most appricated.

Thanks Michael :o)

Reply to
Michael

It sounds like you need a donor engine, Michael. There are loads around. If you buy the part separately, you will probably pay a lot more.

Any offers, group?

Reply to
Arthur Griffin

We have a crankshaft with flywheel attached and the bearings/housing.

Probably got a piston as well if I dig deep enough.

Free if you want to collect it....

Peter

Peter A Forbes