Lister D govenor gear wanted

Hi all, Does anyone have a Lister D govenor gear spare, mine lost a tooth and keeps buggering up the timing. Im really desperate to get one as im booked in to show the engine in a couple of weeks time. Regards Pete

Reply to
pete

Pete,

Where are you I can find a spare.

Reply to
campingstoveman

Hi Martin, I live in Immingham North east Lincolnshire ( nr Grimsby). I can soon send postal order for payment and postage. Regards Pete

Reply to
pete

Ive sorted the gear problem, bought a non starter and im going to use it for spares. Pete

Reply to
pete

Excellent, I can here it running as I write :-))

Mart>> >>

Reply to
campingstoveman

Yer darn tootin....