Fred Dibnah

Fred Dibnah passed away today, heard it on the 4 0'clock news.

Peter

Prepair Ltd

I was fortunate to meet the Gent on a couple of occasions and if ever I had a Hero he would be top of the list.

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Aye, a sad day but not unexpected. B-(

One of the real characters that make the world a much better place to be.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

did he ever complete his coal shaft?

thanks, Martyn

very sad i met him as well, i have alot of respect for him

whats gonna happen to his yard? hope someone dont trash it.

suppose on the other side of things the concil will b happier

Reply to
Martyn Butler

............ unless, of course, there's a charitable trust formed to preserve it all and carry on his work...............

(sounds of knashing teeth from the Council)

Brian L Dominic

Web Sites: Canals:

of the Cromford Canal:
Light Railway: