Lister D Project

I've just uploaded 3 images of my yet-to-be-collected Lister D at:

Please take a look, as there's a puzzle (for me at least) in there!

Brian L Dominic

Web Sites: Canals:

of the Cromford Canal:
Light Railway:

Brian Dominic me

It's a fuel filter Brian.

Regards

JohnR

Reply to
John Rogers

Indeed. It will be interesting to hear what DWE has to say about its original owner... ttfn Roland

Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven

Gentlemen,

I maybe wrong, not often I know :-)), but it has had a new carburettor later on in life as it has a pressed top to the needle and not turned top.

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Thanks!

Brian L Dominic

Web Sites: Canals:

of the Cromford Canal:
Light Railway:

Brian Dominic me

Why? And how would he know?

Brian L Dominic

Web Sites: Canals:

of the Cromford Canal:
Light Railway:

Brian Dominic me

Are the older type obtainable? I wouldn't have thought that would have "worn out"??

Brian L Dominic

Web Sites: Canals:

of the Cromford Canal:
Light Railway:

Brian Dominic me

Brian If you get hold of a copy of SEM you will find David Edgington in the Helpline for Lister. He has the works daybooks and has recently published a very authoritative and enjoyable tome on the D type. regards Roland

Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven

The original may have fallen foul of the farmer.

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman