ebay dark pics

Would you risk a minimum of £950 on the strength of these!

NHH

Reply to
Nick H

Link went funny, try again:-

NHH

Reply to
Nick H

Works better..

Not really, the description is a trifle suspect.

Tom

Reply to
Tom

Also there haven't been any bids on it so it is probably over priced. I collect hot air engines but wouldn't pay that much!

-- Dave Croft Warrington England

Dave Croft

Up the brightness 20% and you get a pretty little engine.

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

I think it has been mentioned before, but just to recap, the ebay link that your browser shows has more information than you need when passing the link on to others.

Cutting it to what you have shown above usually works fine and is short enough not to wrap at the end and cause even more problems.

Peter

Reply to
Peter A Forbes